The A810 is made by E28 company in china and like regular moto linux phones, it is not based on a PXA270/Freescale Neptune solution, but on OMAP730/850 and it is a linux phone .
It can run Android!!
Drivers are meant for Windows 2000 and XP
1. Extract the folder wherever you like.Also extract the
drivers in the zip format named 'hailing-download-driver' where u want.
2. Make sure that the firmware is in the folder where the flasher_hs.exe is located.
3. Go to the Drivers Folder and Right Click on OMAP750_850.inf and click install.
4. Then Start Flasher_hs.exe
5. Switch off ur phone and connect it with ur pc.
6. A 'New Hardware Found' prompt would come
A FOUND NEW HARDWARE WIZARD WOULD COME
click no, not this time -> next
click next and you come to the window where u have to install automatically and manually, click on 'Install from a specific location' -> next
click on search the 'best drivers in these locations' and then only click on 'Include this location in search' and browse where the driver OMAP750_850.inf is located and click next.
now it will install these drivers, then the flasher_hs will automatically start the flashing process.